Working from Home Insurance

Most domestic home contents policies do not cover you for the losses that may be incurred in your business through theft, damage or other loss within the home.


Just imagine the impact on your business if you were to lose a vital piece of equipment, or suffer damage to records through fire or flood.


Where would you work? How would you keep the business running? Green Insurance can offer policies specifically tailored to Homeworkers.