Pubs, Inns & Hotel Insurance

Whatever type of licence trade or hotel business you run, it's crucial that you get the best cover to suit both your budget and your needs. Green Insurance Group is experienced at offering you the best cover and advice.


Pubs, Inns and Wine Bar Insurance:

With a history of providing comprehensive cover for public house insurance Green Insurance Group can arrange insurance which covers all of your needs. We offer a broad range of cover which is cost-effective and perfectly tailored for your requirements.

  • Public houses
  • Public houses with entertainment and restaurants
  • Wine bars


Hotel Insurance:

The Hotel and Guest House Insurance policies Green Insurance Group offer are designed to cover the assets, earning and legal liabilities of the business for both licensed and non-licensed establishments. We can offer standard policies to provide cover for a range of risks including employers and public liability, contents cover and business interruption cover. However, we also give you the choice of including a number of optional extras such as cover for your buildings.


Green Insurance Group work closely with the leading UK insurance companies, ensuring that you not only have the best insurance cover but also the most competitive quote. Use our call back feature and one of our staff will call you back.