Home Building & Contents Insurance

We realise that no two homes are the same, and so we can tailor an insurance policy to meet your needs exactly.


Whether you live in a terraced cottage or a country mansion, a thatched barn or a brand new estate home we can arrange a suitable policy for you.

We approach a number of insurers to be able to offer a panel of quotes.

We can quote individually or offer you a combined policy for both buildings and contents. In many cases you can get a discount for insuring both with the same insurer but in just as many it is better to have separate policies. Let us do the work for you-and rely on us to give you the best advice.

You can get a quote and apply for your house contents insurance now by phone. Or let us know when your current policy expires and we'll contact you then. Either way, you can look forward to household insurance that provides a great deal.


Our home contents insurance packages can offer:

  • New for old replacement
  • Protection for items outside the home


Our home buildings insurance packages can cover:

  • All types of homes from flats to large country houses
  • Properties built pre-1850
  • Buy to let properties